Monday, February 27, 2012

FIEND

There's a new stall opening in our school's canteen!

Its a waffle stall!! Selling warm waffles with various flavours like strawberry, chocolate, butter, peanut & maybe other flavours too I could not remember as I always buy the chocolate flavours ones, I've never try the other flavours before cause I'm stuck to the chocolate sauce...>.<

chocolate sauce is squeezed inside~>.<
SELLING HOT CAKES! It suits the waffle stall so perfectly! Every single weekdays there is always a flood in front of the waffle stall. Those waffles that just came out hot is immediately coated with generously patch of chocolate sauce. Then the waffles were folded allowing the chocolate sauce to melt inside. Then a bite...you'll be in heaven.

You wicked creature, I'm so going to exercise after devouring you, after devouring you, after devouring another you, after devouring another another you......

the legendary waffle

No comments:

Post a Comment