Sunday, February 26, 2012

STARTING OF ANOTHER LIFE

 Farewell to year 2011 & Hello! 2012!


It's SPM this year, my designation have been promoted from a normal student to the club's secretary, started up a blog, inspiration is pouring & most importantly the final year of my secondary school's life. Form 5 sure is hectic...I can't even imagine how's college's life...>.<

Thanks to my family & friends, there is so much fun last year, you've all made my year guys~~~>.<
Kirstin & Hwei May >.< pics from last year
Kirstin, Xin Yie & Win Lynn >.< pics from last year
 /Giving applause to self.
Resolutions for year 2012!
  • Kick off my bad habit of laziness! Recovers self-discipline!
  • Study hard for SPM!
  • Complete at least one full cover page manga~~>.<
  • Work hard to get everything better compared to last year >.<
 

No comments:

Post a Comment