Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BREAKING NEWS!

Breaking news!!

Did all of you experience a small tremors about minutes ago??
I DID!
I was in my mom's office when me & my mom somehow felt shaky. The whole room we're in was a little bit moving while our chairs are slightly shaking!
Mom called dad at home to see if he experience it too. HE DID!
He said that he also felt dizzy, but actually he also experienced the same thing what me & my mom encounter.

Then, mom went & search for the CNN International News to find out that Earthquake of magnitude 8.9 strikes off Sumatra, my goodness! That's our neighbour!

I pray that there's nothing big going on over there...
This made me remind of Japan or other country that suffer natural disasters.
We sometimes complain about things but, I am grateful that I live in Malaysia because there will be no such disasters happening in our country.

>PE<

No comments:

Post a Comment