Thursday, April 5, 2012

LOVELY YUKATA

Excited! Fun! Agitated!

Its actually a 'Fashion Show' organized by my school's PPS group, though I don't really understand... I've decided to join in presenting the traditional Japanese Yukata~~!


Let me share with you~~


Ta-DA~~!

Add in some fireworks it'll be perfect!
I didn't realize this until uploading the photos...we did snap a ton of photos!!


Hwei May, Kirstin, me & Wei Li~~
High Camera~~~~~!!
Sweet APP~~
Kirstin to ore! (Japanese)
Ho Ho Ho~~
Peace!!~~
Large round eyes with tiny eyes~~>.<

Yukata~~
Friends friends friends~~
Hwei May & mE~~

Snap snap snap~~
having fun with APPs!!
 Here are some other random photos after the fashion show~~


Hwei May~~~~>.<
After changing
On the way home!!
Bye Bye!!
 Hey dear~~<3
Was fun snaping photos, I think today I'm really hyper in front of the camera >.<

 Last but not least~~~ THANKS Wei Li for inviting us so we can have this amazing experience. And THANKS Carris for lending me your wonderful Yukata~~>.<


>PE<

No comments:

Post a Comment