Thursday, April 5, 2012

PESTA RIA

 28/3/2012
My school's charity carnival is just around the corner! I wonder how it goes that day~~
Our school is renting SJKC Choong Wen as the venue for Pesta Ria. Can't wait for that day to come~~


31/3/2012
Woohoo! Its Pesta Ria today! Food & game stalls representing their clubs were all selling their best on this day. Even though still have morning shifts & jobs, I was mostly strolling around the hall~~>.<


The hall~~~

~Lin Shui Lai~
Of course there is pics~~~

Pics pics pics~~
promoting CRISPO!
Hwei May & me!!
 They even organized a cosplay competition!

Kagamine Len & Rin~~
Our next generation, Kirstin!
Excited..excited..

Look at the crowd!!
Congratulations! They won!!
Hooray for the newbies!!
 If you don't mind, would like to share some of my friendship! Enjoy~~


The CRISPO team!
Me, Hwei May & Kirstin!
check out the other side of us!
Hey hey~~ look here dear~~<3
Snaping photos is fun we should do that more often don't you think??
Be it funny, formal or over-reacting, as long as it is a valuable memory, taking pictures that will make you laugh or reminding you of the old times, I think it is worth doing it.





I wonder what my children say when I show them these...>.<;


>PE<

No comments:

Post a Comment