Sunday, June 3, 2012

FRIDAY NIGHT

1st June

I was sitting in a car, drove by my mom, probably? We are on a road, dark green pine trees at the side, on our way to a certain place. There was this white cement gate on the left, there, in a middle of the road, a girl with long hair tied up in a ponytail, wearing a butler uniform- long white sleeve buttoned up shirt, black vest & long sleek pants, she was holding a phone, sms-ing I guess. But what was she doing sms-ing in the middle of a road in a butler uniform? That was what I am thinking back then.

something like this but it's long sleeve.
 Ignoring the girl, we went in the gate, young people dress in uniforms indicate they were students, sitting in gondolas by the road side. Along the road, the same pine trees were still there, brick-white Roman-style buildings, naked baby angels everywhere. Students with the same uniform strolling around, that means I am in a school then? A luxurious academy?

angel academy?
similar uniforms~~
 The scene changes, still in the academy, I was dropped off at somewhere, a hallway, then my mom said bye & drove off. Now... what am I doing here? I stood there, looking out from the window, clueless.

Ah, here comes Joey, to my surprise, she was wearing the same butler uniform as the girl I first saw.

" Yui, Yui!" Oh...Joey always yell like that when she need something. " We need your help!" What help?

& the next thing I remember was... I was in a butler uniform.

" Hey, Yui! There's another order!" " Yui! Take these to table 6!" " Yui! Get that customer over there!" " Yui...!"

...& I was serving customers.

Thanks to Joey's explanation which God knows when she explained to me, I was in a academy where a cultural festival was going on, & she was the one in charge of a club that decided on having a butler cafe. Her male butlers bailed on her so she was now searching for anyone who could take up these replacements. So, she was finding victims.

& I happened to be one of her victims, forced to wear sleek pants that I don't usually fond of, my hair was tied into a bun, white sleeves folded halfway & a pair of boots. I am not sure if I look handsome in those but totally got annoyed because I even had to bind my chest. Is this cosplaying?

handsome eh?
Then, you came.
Standing at the front door, you were wearing a flapped coat, like Gil Ra Im in Secret Garden, you put down your slightly brown hair, & I remembered you have a frown on your face, near the eyebrows.


Immediately, I rushed to hug you, probably having the thought of you were my savior that can get me out of this place. You won't know how happy I was to get to see you there. You saved me from those crazy female student's fan girl squeals & moe eyes. Uggh...

You were still frowning, you knew how scary it is to have you being angry, so I tried to ask you what's the matter, but the next thing you did was pulling me out of the cafe, leaving disappointments on all of those female student's face.

Then, I'm awake.
Details are for next time.
Wondering if you've recovered?
& sorry Joey, for bailing in the dream...

>PE<

No comments:

Post a Comment