Sunday, June 3, 2012

I HAD SURVIVED...

I know I shouldn't blame you but...
I'M INFECTED BY YOU! BROTHER DEAR!

There goes my wonderful holiday, baking camp, friends & alone time with my dearest. & why is that? It's because I'm infected by my contagious brother that had a disease called mouth, hand & foot disease.

Well, shouldn't blame him too much, he didn't want to get infected too. & so I thought I have a strong enough immune system, proving me wrong, I fell sick.

First, you will feel cold, chilling in your bones under your skin, blurry vision & intense headache. & when all those add up together, you can't even stand on your feet & you feel like a sucker. Now you are officially a sick person, you have to get help, take leave, swallow your pills & curl up in your bed. Plus you can't get contact with anyone! ANYONE!

At this stage, keep your meds near you, do not even try to go out & have fun, because eventually you'll get another virus's attack & being forced to sent home. You will get fever for a couple of days, get tough & surpass this, as there will be another wave of suffering coming up next.

Okay, you are free from fever now, make sure you drink lots of water, appreciate that you can even swallow your own saliva because you can't even talk later. Okay, I'm exaggerating... white spots will appear at the wall of your throat, those white spots are ulcers. When you are drinking- it feels like you are swallowing knifes, when you are eating- it feels like you are applying salt on your ulcers, when you are eating solids- it feels like you are using salt to scratch your ulcers. Whats even worst? you told your mom how bad your condition was but she say that you are just weak & can't stand the pain.

You will fear the power of itchiness! Yes, you will spend the whole day scratching your feet & palms. The more you scratch, the more itchiness you'll feel. Adults told you not to scratch? No use! You'll scratch anyway! Itchiness can make you insane, believe that. The next day, you will find cute little red spots crawling on your skin~ sobs, I'm going to cry now.You will have to struggle with all these hideous red spots. Good luck.

& a lil update, get ready for skin-peel session!

Well, that's all of the symptoms you can get, remember, if you got infected by sickness of any kind, please be considerate by staying at home & avoid interacting with others, because you can cause sufferings to people, & people will curse you...

Okay well, hope I'll get immunity or stronger antibodies after this. If any one who interacted with me & had got sick, I'm truly sorry & hope for your fast recovery.

THANK YOU and sorry at the same time for those who cared & worried about me, parents, friends & my private doc <3 love all of ya! muacks~!

No comments:

Post a Comment