Monday, June 4, 2012

SATURDAY NIGHT

2nd June

Me & you, went shopping together. But sadly, not alone though, mom, bro & a younger cousin tagged along. First thing in mind- ditch them!

 But I'm not very good at ditching people so it was unsuccessful. But good thing was, mom & bro went to the food corner & we were allowed to shop together~

 It was quite an old shopping complex, & most of the stalls had closed down, if you went deep enough, its like an abandon building. Somehow gave me the creeps.

& so, I brought you to an accessories shop, remembered how I wanted to have my own accessories shop? We found Fang's earrings & Vanille's bracelets. We had fun in the accessories shop too, constantly lifting up your red shirt to see how slim your waist is, sorry, bad habit of mine.




Then, something came up which  I can't remember what was that so I left & I told you to wait there. Running across the empty shopping complex, I went to the food corner to meet with my mom, I sit there, an inaudible dialogue between me & mom, I left & ran across the shopping complex again.

I couldn't find you.

The scene changed to a forest, it's in the evening, tall brick walls surrounded on my left while trees were on my right. There was only one road, I followed the trail. On the way, there was a treasure chest, I opened it & found a crest, I took the crest & continued moving forward.

It's a dead end. A huge wall was blocking, there was no other way except heading back. At the last minute, a dented shape was seen few meters up the wall. I climbed up the wall, took the crest out & inserted it into the wall. Seconds later, the whole wall collapsed, gushing out a tsunami & I was washed away.

I was washed into a church. it was dark, the only light was the reflections of a thousand dim candles on the chandelier. There was stairs, a thousand steps, covered with dark red carpets. At the top of the stairs, a gold altar & a church organ playing Vampire Knight, no one was playing it.



There, awake.
Details are for next time.
Some random dream.
This is a very creepy dream...

>PE<  

No comments:

Post a Comment